Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Talk About Tired

MAN! Night filming sucks!

haha!

Two days ago, Sunday, October the 12th, my co-star and I, along with some other actors/helpers, met to film the second part of episode 7, and the first part of episode 8. The scene involved "Moster Makeovers", Fake blood, and a long tiring shoot which took way more time than credit will be givin for, haha!

We met to do the shoot at 7:20, started getting everything ready, setting up the scene, all that jazz. By the time we finished filming and left, it was 12:4o. YES! Almost four and a half hours of tired, gruesome filming! If it weren't for the fact that Supernatural has MANY night scenes between the four seasons, I would vow to never do night filming AGAIN! Geeze. The sadest part is, the part that took the longest to film and prepare for is only a little over a minute of screen time. SAD!

So yea, its really annoying that it works out that way, but I guess i'm willing to put up with it as much as I love filming. I'm just glad the people helping me were willing too!

Reminder:

Episode six will introduce my co-star and a few mysteries surrounding them. It will also have mention of a new minor character that will be introduced in the series, and will reapear a few times.

I am incredibly excited about where the series is headed and all we have planned for it! I hope you guys are ready for the ride, and will be watching and waiting excitedly as I am!

Thank you all again for all of your support! It's so good to know we have it!

-Jonathan

No comments: